Thursday, March 3, 2011

Where it's all going...

Hello friends and family...

I have been trying to keep up with two blogs for the last few years and I will tell you this- it is HARD!  Now we have the quick and super amazing facebook, twitter, linkedin, etc... to keep up with too.  Whew!

I wanted to put a little post up here to let you know that I will be keeping this blog- it's my baby and I have had it for so many years I just can't part with it!

BUT!!!!!

Primary content about life and happenings will happen either on facebook or my professional blog.  I have found that much of our family is now on facebook and we connect there so I want to keep in touch the best way I can where you will see it most easily.

Please, don't leave this sweet little babe I created almost 6 years ago, but be sure to visit facebook and my professional blog.  More content will be there then here.  I found that I was cheating everything by trying to keep up with two bloggity-blogs.  Just can't keep up with that my friends!

Thanks for undersatanding my dear friends and family,
I am wishing you the absolute best and most fabulous happenings in your life.

so truly,
beth

2 comments:

Please Visit Me said...

See the Power of Positive thinking within you. Please follow my blog and read interesting posts. God Bless You

janet h said...

hope everything's well! good luck on keeping all those social network and yout professional blog alive! :D